7.19.2011

A few days early but...

I know I'm a bit early on this, but I'm going to be busy this week with finals and then traveling to Barcelona from Thursday night-Monday morning so I just wanted to say...


CONGRATULATIONS to the one of the coolest and most fun couples I know! Sandra and Jorge, hope your big day is everything you've imagined...wish I could be there to celebrate the party with "ya'll" (that was for Jen. and anyone else who was in the cab/kitchen at Sandra's bachelorette party. Don't pretend like you don't love that Southern twang)


I can't wait to see how cute your wedding photos are. haha!
7.22.2011 :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brittany!!!! We wish you could be here to talk in southern accents and appreciate cheeseballs :) We love you lots and can't wait to hear more stories about spain. Good luck with finals and we look forward to seeing you soon!
    Love
    Jorge and Sandra

    ReplyDelete